How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Legal support in West Lindsey

    Taking a holiday with children and how to find a law firm if something goes wrong

    It is natural to be nervous about taking a holiday with children, particularly if this is your first holiday with children and you don’t know what to expect. Looking after kids is a huge responsibility at any time, but at least when you are at home you are in a familiar landscape and have people around you that you can trust to take care of your children and watch out for you. On holiday you need to be more careful and plan ahead most of the time, so that you can be sure that you are doing the best you can for your kids.

    • Book a child-friendly break. Look for options that are child-friendly, or specifically designed with children in mind. Neither you nor your children will have any fun at a resort which is aimed firmly at adults and teenagers.
    • Choose a holiday with a kid’s club. This is your holiday too, and undoubtedly there will be a few activities that you would like to enjoy that your children would not. If you pick a holiday with a kid’s club then you know your children are having fun and being looked after while you have some adult time.
    • Don’t plan too much. Obviously you will want to enjoy your holiday to the fullest and see everything you can, but children get tired more quickly than adults do and if you overbook yourselves you will quickly find that your children become irritable.
    • Choose shorter breaks with younger kids. If you have a baby or a very small child then for the first few years you should look into weekends and mini-breaks rather than holidays that are a week-long plus. It is a lot of work taking care of a child on a holiday so you do need to keep it to a minimum.

    Do you need legal support in West Lindsey to claim compensation?

    If there is an accident on holiday, and someone is injured due to the negligence of the holiday operator or hotel staff, expert legal support in West Lindsey may be able to make a compensation claim on your behalf. To find out whether or not you do have a good case for compensation, before you approach a law firm in West Lindsey, you may wish to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500.

    The friendly, helpful team at the helpline will be able to let you know how strong your case is, allowing you to decide whether to approach a law firm in West Lindsey or not. Accident Advice Helpline can also process your claim for you if you would like, providing you with an experienced injury lawyer who will happily work on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 12th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.