How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Legal specialists in Swanbourne

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Swanbourne

    If you’ve been hurt, contacting legal specialists in Swanbourne may not be the first thing you think of. Of course, your health must be the first priority and it’s essential that you get the treatment you need after an unexpected accident.

    However, once you’re recovering from your injuries, you may want to consider making a claim for compensation. If the incident wasn’t your fault, you should be able to take action and legal specialists in Swanbourne may be able to help you.

    In fact, you could make a claim after various types of accidents, such as:

    Accidents at work

    In order to keep you safe at work, your employer should provide you with the appropriate training and equipment. If they fail to do this, and you’re hurt as a result, you may be able to take action against them.

    You could also make a claim against an employer if the workplace was unsafe. If repairs weren’t carried out or electrical cables were left trailing across the floor, for example, you could obtain compensation for any injuries you suffer as a result.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Road traffic accidents

    Unfortunately, these types of accidents are fairly common and they can cause numerous types of injuries. If you’ve been hit by another vehicle on the road, and you weren’t at fault, it’s likely that legal specialists in Swanbourne will be able to help you make a compensation claim.

    Remember – you don’t have to have been driving at the time of the incident in order to be eligible to take legal action. You could make a claim if you were riding a motorbike, cycling or even walking on the pavement or crossing the road.

    Slips, trips and falls

    Slips, trips and falls can occur anywhere and you’ll need to establish who was at fault before you can make your claim. If you fell on the pavement, for example, the local council could be responsible for cracked paving stones or unsafe walking areas.

    Taking action with legal specialists in Swanbourne

    Providing you can show that you weren’t responsible for your injuries and that you received medical help following the incident, you should be able to make a claim for compensation. However, most claimants are required to take action within 3 years’ so it’s important to bear this in mind.

    If you’d like to find out more about making a claim, contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to assist you with your injury claim.

    Date Published: 11th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.