Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with an experienced asbestos solicitor who will provide you with legal services for mesothelioma. Accident Advice Helpline will work hard to help you to win compensation for any illness you have as a consequence of asbestos poisoning. Accident Advice Helpline’s solicitor will work for you on a no-win, no-fee basis, which means you will not have to contribute to the legal costs up front.
Every solicitor that we work with is highly trained to provide you with professional mesothelioma legal advice. Once we have taken your intimal claim details, we pass the claim to our trained solicitors who then work hard to get you the compensation that you are fully entitled to.
How can I start my claim through Accident Helpline for legal services for mesothelioma?
There are only a few steps you need to take in order to start your claim on your journey to compensation;
- Call Accident Advice Helpline’s Freephone number to talk through your claim with a friendly and professional adviser
- Take the simple online 30-second eligibility test to find out if you have a valid claim. If so, use the compensation calculator to find out how much you may be entitled to
- Accident Advice Helpline will locate a specialist asbestos solicitor to work on your behalf who can provide you with legal services for mesothelioma
- Your solicitor will talk through the facts of the case with you and submit your compensation claim
- Most cases are settled quickly over the phone and your solicitor will fight to receive the best possible financial compensation for the illness you have experienced
- Once compensation has been agreed, your solicitor will make arrangements to pay the compensatory award to you directly which you can spend how you please
- While it’s unusual, if the case is not settled, it will usually proceed to court. If the case is unsuccessful, you won’t pay a penny in solicitor fees – so you remain protected from risk at all times.
Contact a professional member of our team
At the Accident Advice Helpline, we will provide you with an expertly trained solicitor. Our completely professional and helpful customer service team are on call 24 hours a day seven days a week on 0800 689 0500 or if you wish to call from a mobile, the number is 0333 500 0993.
While on the website why not have a look around for further information, or you could even take 30 seconds of your time to complete the compensation quiz which can advise how much compensation you may be entitled to? There are also other articles which can provide you with asbestos-related mesothelioma legal advice should you require it.
Date Published: 6th February 2014