How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Legal injury claim

    Make a legal injury claim for a road traffic accident

    Road traffic accidents are very common and often, we hear stories of the driver or pedestrians claiming for compensation. If you have been involved in a road traffic accident as a pedestrian, it’s highly likely that the accident was someone else’s fault therefore you could make a legal injury claim through Accident Advice Helpline.

    As long as the accident that you were involved in as a pedestrian meets the following criteria, you should be entitled to claim compensation with the help of one of our professional personal claim lawyers:

    • The accident was the fault of someone else
    • The accident that you were involved in happened within the last three years
    • The accident resulted in the need for medical treatment or assistance

    Start your legal injury claim for compensation

    Some ways you may have been injured in a pedestrian road traffic accident could be:

    • A vehicle reverses in to you without noticing that you are there
    • A vehicle fails to stop at a zebra crossing, stop sign or traffic light
    • You are knocked over by a bicycle that should not be on the pavement

    Road traffic accidents are often the fault of the other driver involved, especially if you have been injured as a pedestrian. Regardless of the severity of the accident, our advisers at Accident Advice Helpline are happy to speak to you and start your claim for the accident that you were involved in. We have specialist solicitors who are trained to deal with pedestrian accidents and we can help you claim.

    We process claims for most accidents

    Accident Advice Helpline can help you to claim for most accidents that weren’t your fault. Even if you haven’t been involved in a road traffic accident as a pedestrian, you can start a legal injury claim if you have been involved in slips trips and falls in a public place, medical negligence, accidents at work, and many more.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Just get in touch to discuss your legal injury claim and we will be happy to help you. If you want to find out more information before phoning one of our trained advisers, please feel free to take a look around our website, which has various articles of information for help and advice.

    Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline works hard to provide you with a professional service and we support you from the moment you get in touch. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to chat to us today.

    Date Published: 12th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.