Do you need legal help to claim compensation in Stroud? Being surrounded by the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Stroud, which is within Gloucestershire County in England, means it attracts a lot of tourists. The market town holds a Farmers Market every week on Saturday. Tourists can stay in self-catering holiday cottages, luxury holiday cottages, fully-equipped apartments and B&B accommodation.
You may get involved in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence. As a result of this, you may sustain an injury prompting you to search for a dedicated law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline to advise and assist you with legal help to claim compensation in Stroud.
Do you need legal help to claim compensation in Stroud?
Many people call Accident Advice Helpline to find out if they qualify to make a financial compensation claim after an accident. You may be entitled to claim compensation if you experienced an accident that could have been prevented and you got injured as a result.
You must have been injured through no fault of your own, sought medical attention, and the claim should have happened within the last 3 years.
Alternatively to find out if you are entitled to make a claim, visit our website and take the 30-second test. This is very helpful because you will know instantly if you can make a claim or not and how much you are likely to get although this is just a guideline.
Our lawyers work on a 100% no-win no-fee basis meaning that, you will not be required to pay upfront fees. The damages awarded will depend on the type and extent of the injuries and how long the victim will be expected to suffer and also if they will require further treatment.
Holiday injury claims with Accident Advice Helpline
It is not fair to suffer silently as a result of an accident that was caused by another person’s actions. If you book a holiday package the tour operator should carry out risk assessments to ensure that you and your loved ones are safe. If you get involved in a holiday accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Burns and scalds: Caused by hot tea or coffee and hot food served in a cafe or hotel restaurant.
- Food poisoning: You may vomit, diarrhoea, and pass bloody stool caused by fish, meat and milk defrosted for longer periods than required, poor food hygiene and eating contaminated food.
- Whiplash: You may injure your neck when you get involved in a road traffic accident.
- Sprains and strains: A sprained ankle or strained knee may happen when you slip, trip or fall while exploring the mix of landscapes in the Cotswolds.
- Metatarsal fractures: Stress fractures occur when you over-use your leg after walking at a faster rate than your body can take in.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on our free phone landline number of 0800 689 0500 or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and you can gain legal help with claiming compensation in Stroud with our in-depth knowledge and experience to handle your claim.