How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Legal help on the Isle of Lewis

    Call Accident Advice Helpline if you need legal help on the Isle of Lewis

    The Isle of Lewis is the northern part of Lewis and Harris, the largest island of the Western Isles or Outer Hebrides (an archipelago) of Scotland. The total area of Lewis is 683 square miles. If any of the residents are involved in an accident that was not their fault, they may want to speak to legal help on the Isle of Lewis.

    Road traffic accidents

    UK roads have far too many accidents on them — 188,890 in which people were injured were reported to the year ending March 2013. That’s an awful lot of accidents on the road and an awful lot of victims. Over 62,000 of those were deaths. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you should call Accident Advice Helpline to use an injury lawyer on the Isle of Lewis.

    Clinical negligence

    We have to trust our doctors, hospitals, dentists, opticians and other medical practitioners; they have the training we do not. However, they are all human and sometimes they will make mistakes, which could make your illness worse. If your laser eye treatment went wrong or the dentist pulled the wrong teeth, you may be in a position to make a personal injury claim for compensation.

    Work-related injuries

    All employers have a duty to protect the health and safety of their employers while in the workplace. If your employer fails in this duty and you have an accident that causes injuries needing medical attention, you can probably make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Slips, trips and falls

    If you have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place, you will know how painful this can be and how serious the injuries can be. The responsible party should have ensured that all areas were safe for the public, and if they have not done this then accidents will happen and injury claims will be made.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Losing a loved one

    If you have lost a loved one because of an accident caused by someone else, the grieving process will be made much worse. The death will feel so unnecessary, and the anger and resentment towards the person who caused the accident will be enormous, but totally understandable.

    Accident Advice Helpline are here to help

    We will help make your claim, no matter what the injuries and accident. Call our helpline on freephone number 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will discuss the claim with you, and if you wish to process will start the required processes.

    Date Published: 28th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.