Legal help in Scarcroft
When it comes to hiring an accident Solicitor, Scarcroft residents know that they can count on the services of Accident Advice Helpline to find them the very best person for their needs. With solicitors based all over the UK, people in the area know they don’t need to limit themselves to only the legal help in Scarcroft and can often find someone with more appropriate experience and expertise somewhere else in the UK.
As a law firm with an enviable reputation for success, Accident Advice Helpline has the ability to match you with our very best solicitors for your needs, giving you the best chance of winning the maximum compensation for your injuries. All our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, so no matter what your own financial situation, you will be able to access expert legal support and start your claim straight away.
How the process of making an accident claim works
Starting a claim is easy. Here are a few simple steps to get you started:
- Use our claim calculator: If you want to see if you are eligible for a claim before speaking to anyone, you can use our free online calculator to see if you can claim.
- Call us: We are available on the phone 24 hours a day, so you can call our helpline and get the support you need, when you need it.
- Get a solicitor: We will hand your case to one of our expert personal injury solicitors.
- Get a medical: You may be asked to go for one independent medical examination.
- Get the details: Your solicitor will interview you, usually over the phone, to get all the details of your case. They will also follow up with police and independent witnesses if necessary.
- Go to court: You will probably not need to go to court, as your solicitor will be able to represent you throughout the case.
- Get your compensation: If the case is won, you will be paid your compensation as soon as possible.
When hiring legal help in Scarcroft residents should…
If you have been hurt in an accident, you should do what you can to give yourself the best chances of making a successful claim. See a doctor as soon as you can, and keep records of all the medical appointments you attend, as well as the people who are treating you. Keep receipts for any out of pocket expenses you might like to claim back, and take a note of any witnesses’ names and addresses which your accident solicitor in Scarcroft will possibly follow up.
Date Published: 20th August 2013
Author: Jan Newell