Accident Advice Helpline can give you the best legal help in Ratho, if you’ve been injured in a non-fault accident.
Accidents are all too common and cyclists are no exception. While cities have cycle lanes, not all places do.
Some tips when cycling
Cyclists can receive very nasty injuries if they are involved in an accident, particularly if it involves a car. It is difficult to protect yourself from such an impact, but there are things that all cyclists can do to try to prevent an accident in the first place.
- If there are cycle lanes, use them. These are sometimes away from busy traffic.
- Wear bright clothing. As a small vehicle, being seen by other vehicles is important.
- Wear a well-fitting helmet. A helmet can protect your head should you have an accident. It should fit properly as a badly fitting one can cause you even more problems.
- Use your lights. At night you should always use your lights so keep them clean and in good working order.
- Ride sensibly. This might seem obvious but weaving in and out of traffic may look like a good way to get through, but it can also result in a nasty accident for you.
If you are injured and you need legal help in Ratho, just call Accident Advice Helpline.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
A very good question. We are experienced personal injury solicitors with over 15 years of specialist experience. We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland, who all work hard on your claim on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
We also understand that an accident may make it difficult for you to attend numerous appointments about a compensation claim. This is why we offer our legal help in Ratho over the phone. Our trained advisors can even assess and start your claim without you having to arrange an appointment.
So let’s start with finding out if you are eligible to make a claim.
- You can claim if you can show that someone else was responsible for causing your accident.
- You have a deadline to start your claim, and you must start it within 3 years.
- it’s important to visit a doctor to have your injuries treated. Not just because it helps your recovery, but also so that you can provide important medical evidence.
How to get legal help in Ratho
We can also provide you with an estimate of your potential compensation, so why not call Accident Advice Helpline for advice? We have a freephone number from a landline, which is 0800 689 0500, or you can call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
We offer free, no-obligation advice, so if you need legal help in Ratho, call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 27th February 2014