You can make a claim for compensation with legal help in Eton if:
- You’ve been injured while on the road;
- You’ve had a sporting accident;
- You have suffered from medical negligence;
- You’ve slipped, tripped or fallen over;
- You’ve sustained food poisoning;
- You’ve had an accident on holiday;
- You have had an accident at work; or
- You have been diagnosed with an industrial disease.
If any of these apply to you, or you have had any other kind of accident for which you think someone else was to blame, you have a legal right to claim compensation. This will compensate you for:
- The injury itself;
- Loss of earnings;
- Costs for prescriptions and transport; and
- Costs of childcare and help around the home.
Usually the injury or accident must have happened within the last three years, but this timescale can be longer if the case is about a minor or an industrial disease. Either way, someone else must have caused your accident, whether it was by their:
- Carelessness; or
- Criminal act.
Why are Accident Advice Helpline a good company to use?
There seem to be hundreds of legal firms offering to help you to claim for compensation for personal injury. Here’s why we think you can trust us:
- We work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis;
- We don’t ask for any money to start making your claim;
- We run a 24/7 helpline, so you can get free legal advice any time you need it; and
- We run a professional, efficient service and our legal staff have expertise in many different accident types.
What’s more, we have a great track record. Our customers have given us many positive comments on our service, and consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen endorses our services. So, we really are the best when you need legal help in Eton.
Am I eligible to claim with legal help in Eton?
To find out if you could benefit from legal help in Eton to make a claim for compensation, you can call our free helpline at any time on:
- 0800 689 0500 (landline); or
- 0333 500 0993 (mobile).
All of our experienced advisors are friendly and will deal with your call confidentially. There is no obligation to make a claim once you’ve enquired, but if you do want to go ahead we have legal professionals across the UK ready to take your case forward. An injury solicitor will represent you, and in many cases you don’t even need to attend court, as most claims can usually be processed entirely over the phone.
We can’t guarantee how much you may receive or how long it will take, but over £30 million in compensation is awarded every year. If you’re entitled to make a claim, we’ll do our best to take all the stress and worry out of doing so. Give us a ring and get an injury solicitor handling your case today.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown