With over 15 years’ experience in handling personal injury claims expertly, Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s largest specialist law firms. We know what you’re going through if you have had an accident. The good news is that we may be able to help you claim the compensation you deserve by helping you file a claim without you worrying about the legal fees in Tandridge. It needn’t cost the earth and with our experience behind you, your claim stands a better chance of success.
You could be entitled to claim compensation if your accident:
- Happened within the last three years. This is the usual time limit for claiming. In some circumstances, you may have longer – if you were a minor at the time of the accident, for instance or if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- Wasn’t your fault, but was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
- Caused you injuries which required medical attention.
We would like one of our lawyers to present you and do not want you to let legal fees in Tandridge stop you making your claim. We work on a no-win, no-fee basis which means you do not have to pay is any money to start you claim, and if it should be lost, we will not ask you to pay our legal fees in Tandridge or anywhere else in the UK.
What kind of settlement can you expect?
Accidents can result in far more than pain and injury – you may experience financial costs too. Perhaps the injury has left you unable to work or you can’t do chores around the house any more. That’s why you may also be entitled to a sum of money to compensate for:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical related costs such as prescriptions
- Travel and transport costs
- Costs related to childcare and help around the home
If you’re not sure what types of accident usually qualify for compensation, here are some of the kinds we have experience in dealing with:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents or industrial diseases in the workplace
- Food poisoning
However, there are many other types of accident which may not fit into the above categories. If you’re in any doubt, just give us a call to ask.
Get advice about your accident and legal fees in Tandridge
- Get in touch today for free, no-obligation legal advice about your accident by ringing our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can also try the 30-second test on our website
- Why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Why not take the first step today?
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown