How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Leeds road traffic accident claim

    Leeds road traffic accident claim

    Over the Christmas and New Year period particularly but also at other times, police all over the country step up their patrols in their efforts to attempt to prevent people drinking and driving and having accidents. Their message is clear, “Don’t drink and drive”. They are also campaigning to alert drivers to the dangers of using their mobile devices while driving. These are just the sorts of things that cause innocent people to be injured, and some of them will make a Leeds road traffic accident claim.

    Leeds road traffic accident claim

    You may not be eligible to make a Leeds road traffic accident claim if you had been drinking before your accident, or maybe texting on your phone, as you have to be able to prove that you were not to blame for the incident in which you were injured. You also have to prove that another person was responsible for your accident, and to do this you may need help from an expert road traffic accident solicitor. If you need one to advise you, then call us at Accident Advice Helpline. Our in-house legal experts all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis and have the expertise you need on your side of a claim.

    If you suffered injuries in a road traffic accident, the police and an ambulance crew should have been called to the scene of the accident. To make a Leeds road traffic accident claim, or any other personal injury compensation claim, you will need the police accident report which officers will write after concluding their investigations into the reasons for the accident.

    When you file a Leeds road traffic accident claim, you also need your medical report as this will help to decide on the amount of compensation you could be awarded for the pain, distress and suffering caused you by your injuries. Sometimes, an independent medical assessment is needed, but this is nothing to worry about as it may strengthen your claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    For more information about the claims process, or for expert legal advice pertaining to your particular potential personal injury compensation claim, call Accident Advice Helpline. You can make use of one of our helpline numbers to call at any time. From a mobile phone ring us today on 0333 500 0993, or from a landline call us on 0800 689 0500.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.