Free advice after your accident
If you want to try and make a claim for compensation after an accident, you need a guiding hand from someone with experience, who knows what they are talking about. Accident Advice Helpline can help.
As a professional legal firm with over a dozen years of experience handling personal injury claims, we can assist you with the whole process, from finding out whether you’re eligible to apply to seeing your claim through to a conclusion. Call our Leeds accident claims helpline to get started.
Our sympathetic and knowledgeable advisers will ask about your accident. You’ll need to tell us:
- When your accident happened. The timescale for bringing a claim is very often limited to three years from the date of the accident. However, this can vary for some cases. We’ll be able to advise what timescale applies in your case.
- Who was to blame. Another party must have caused the accident, either partially or wholly through their negligence, carelessness or criminal act. If you have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place, for example, it may be because the landowner had failed in their duty of care to maintain a pavement.
- What injuries you sustained and how they have affected you. You must have had to seek medical attention, and the nature of your injuries helps determines the level of compensation you will eventually receive.
Call our Leeds accident claims helpline
To find out whether you have a right to claim, why not call us now? Our lines are open 24/7:
- Call our Leeds accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30 second test on our website.
We’ll also be able to estimate for you the amount of compensation you might receive and explain the process of claiming. This will help you evaluate whether it is worth it to you to proceed.Open Claim Calculator
Once we’ve established that you’d like to bring a claim against the party responsible, our Leeds accident claims helpline advisers will be able to refer your case onto the right legal representative from our team. All our lawyers have experience in accident claims of one or more types, so we’ll be able to find you the right one to take your case forward and give it the best possible chances of success.
There is no charge whatsoever for getting your claim started. And because all our lawyers work on the basis of no win, no fee* agreements, you won’t have to be concerned about the outcome if your case fails – you won’t pay our legal fees.
Why not call our Leeds accident claims helpline today to find out how you could benefit from our services after an accident? We’re ready to take your call.