How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyers in Humberside

    Making a claim for compensation

    Even though accidents occur all the time, people still aren’t aware of when they can make a claim for compensation. In fact, most accidents can give rise to a compensation claim, providing someone else was at fault. If you’ve been hurt through no fault of your own, you may want to seek advice from lawyers in Humberside as you could be eligible to make a claim.

    You could take action after various types of incidents, such as:

    • Road traffic accidents – If you’re driving and another road user causes an incident, you could certainly take action against them. As serious injuries can arise from this type of incident, it can be important to take action afterwards.
    • Accidents at work – If your employer has failed to keep you safe, they should be held accountable. A lack of training or sub-standard equipment can easily cause an accident to occur and you should consider making a claim following this type of incident.
    • Cycling accidents – Whether the occur on the road or on a trail, cycling accidents can be extremely serious. If a defective bike has caused the incident, the manufacturers could be held responsible. Alternatively, the land owners or road users who caused the incident could face a claim.

    Working with lawyers in Humberside

    If you’ve been injured and you’re thinking of making a compensation claim, you may want to seek help from professionals, such as lawyers in Humberside. When choosing a law firm, however, it’s important to make sure that they have the right experience.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, for example, we have been operating in the industry for over 16 years and we have a team of in-house lawyers who can provide the help you need. Although you may have been looking for personal injury lawyers in Humberside, we’re able to assist claimants from all over the country so your location needn’t prevent you from accessing assistance.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    Most claimants only have 3 years’ in which to make a claim so it’s important to act quickly or you could risk missing out.

    Open Claim Calculator

    To find out more about making a claim with us, why not get in touch today? We’ll provide all the help you need and, if you decide to make a compensation claim, we can assist you on a no-win, no-fee basis. To learn more now, just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Alternatively, take our simple 30-second test and find out just how much personal injury compensation you could be entitled to.

    Date Published: 27th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.