How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Yarmouth

    Although almost any type of accidents can result in compensation claims, it’s road traffic accidents that are commonly the subject of injury claims. Unfortunately, many accidents still occur on a daily basis and people can sustain a wide range of injuries as a result of these types of incidents.

    Are you looking for a lawyer in Yarmouth?

    If you’ve been hurt or injured whilst in the area, you may be looking for a lawyer in Yarmouth. If you want to make a compensation claim, you’ll need to prove that someone else was responsible for you getting hurt.

    If you were involved in a car accident whilst driving, for example, you’d need to show that another road user was responsible for the incident. Alternatively, if you were injured whilst travelling as a passenger, you would need to prove that your driver, or another road user, caused the incident to occur.

    However, you don’t need to rely on a local lawyer in Yarmouth in order to make your claim. At Accident Advice Helpline we’re able to assist claimants from all over the United Kindom and we may be able to help you make a claim as well.

    Of course, in order to obtain personal injury compensation, you will need to show that you obtained medical help after the incident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much compensation could you obtain?

    When you make your compensation claim, you may just focus on the physical injuries you’ve sustained. However, other things can be included too.

    If you’ve suffered psychological harm as a result of the incident, for example, you could obtain additional compensation.

    You could also claim back the cost of any expenses you’ve incurred as well. This could include lost wages, the cost of medications and even the cost of getting help at home.

    If you’d like to know how much compensation you could obtain if your claim is successful, just take our easy 30-second test now.

    Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    If you’ve sustained an injury that wasn’t your fault, why not contact us and find out more about making a claim? Our personal injury team will be happy to assist you and we always work on a no-win, no-fee basis so you won’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

    Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to assist you with your compensation claim.

    Alternatively, you can text ‘claim 365’ to 88010 and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your claim.

    Date Published: 3rd January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.