A lawyer in Wombwell might be able to help you if you want to make a personal injury compensation claim – Accident Advice Helpline definitely can, as long as you fit the legal rules:
- You must have been involved in an accident that was the fault of someone else
- Compensation is paid for personal injuries, so you must have been injured in the accident
- Your injury does not have to be serious, but it does have to be bad enough for you to need medical attention
- Generally, you have three years after the accident to make a claim. There some exceptions to this rule though, so do not leave it too late and miss out on your compensation
It could be that your injuries are such that you recover in just a few week, or they could change your life forever. Whichever the case may be, you should not have had to endure pain and suffering because of someone else’s recklessness or neglect. Then there are also the financial implications of an accident to consider.
General or special compensation?
There are two mains types of compensation:
- General compensation – This is the amount you are awarded for your injuries. It depends on how severe your injuries are, and the affect they have had on your life.
- Special compensation – This is to cover any costs and losses the accident has cause. This can be very wide ranging and include things like travel, medical costs, child care, home help, carers costs, home adaptions etc.
You need to have a successful general compensation claim to be able to claim special compensation, but the two together can amount to a lot of money.
A lawyer in Wombwell who will claim everything
A lawyer in Wombwell might may sure you are awarded everything you are entitled to – Accident Advice Helpline will definitely make sure you are. Not only will we ensure that you win the maximum amount for your circumstances, we will handle you claim quickly and efficiently, keeping it as stress free as we can for you.
We work on a no-win, no-fee basis so that you do not have to worry about financing your claim, and you will not have to pay us anything to begin the work.
You can get all the free claims advice you need by calling our friendly advisors. They are here just to help you, and to guide you all the way through your claim if you decide to go ahead – that choice is yours. Call our helpline for free if you are using a landline, 0800 689 0500. If you prefer to use your mobile call 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 31st December 2013
Author: David Brown