There are an endless number of reasons you could need a lawyer in Winteringham, and they all tend to specialise in different areas of the law. If you are looking for a lawyer in Winteringham that specialises in compensation claims, make it easy on yourself and call Accident Advice Helpline.
10 reasons for letting us be your injury lawyer in Winteringham
- We have over 15 years of experience in making compensation claims for innocent victims who have been injured in an accident that was not their own fault. As long as your injuries needed medical attention, and the accident was no more than three years ago, we can help you too.
- Before you decide if you want to make a claim, and that choice is yours alone, have a chat to our friendly advisors. They will be able to answer all your queries, and put your mind at rest that you are making the right decision.
- If you would rather look online before talking to anyone, our website is full of useful information. You will also see our 30-second test. Just answer four simple questions and it will let you know if you have a valid claim, and then will give you an estimate of how much you could be awarded.
- If you decide to go ahead with a claim, an advisor will be here to guide you every step of the way.
- Our in house lawyers will work hard on your behalf. They will take all the worry of your shoulders, and ensure that you are awarded the maximum amount for your circumstances.
- Our no-win, no-fee* agreement means that if your claim should prove to be unsuccessful, you will not have to pay our legal fees.
- You do not need any money to get your claim started with Accident Advice Helpline.
- We will make the personal injury claim experience as stress free has we can for you, handling your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We are able to settle most claims without the need for you to attend court.
- The high quality service we provide has won us the endorsement and recommendation of UK consumer champion, Dame ester Rantzen.
Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
If you would like more information about pursuing compensation, give us a call today. If you use a landline you call will be free, just dial 0800 689 0500. If you are using a mobile phone your network provider may charge you for the call. The number to ring from mobiles is 0333 500 0993.