If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault and you were injured as a result, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Our specialist team are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top specialist law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Lawyer in Warrington
Do you live in Warrington? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, you do not need to find a local lawyer in Warrington, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Dame Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why ask Accident Advice Helpline to be your lawyer in Warrington?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 16 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call us today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Dame Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and no-win, no-fee means exactly that.’
So if you have
- Been injured in a road traffic accident that was the fault of someone else
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant or a local shop
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of non-fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How to get in touch
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline to let us be your lawyer in Warrington. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010 and we will call you
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 21st January 2014
Author: David Brown