The last available census figure from 2001 show that the population of Tomintoul had dropped to just over 350 from the over 1700 it used to be. Set in the Scottish Highlands, it is a beautiful and tranquil place to live, but if one of the residents is injured in an accident that was not their fault, they might struggle to find a personal injury lawyer in Tomintoul.
Using a law firm that operates nationwide when you cannot find a lawyer in Tomintoul
It does not matter where you live within the UK, our personal injury lawyers can help you. For many victims, particularly those that reside in remote areas, finding a good specialist law firm can be fraught with difficulties, but if they just went to the website of Accident Advice Helpline they would find everything they need.
The reasons for using Accident Advice Helpline when you cannot find a lawyer in Tomintoul
There are many reasons why we are the best option if you need to make a personal injury claim, just a few of them are:
- Over 16 years’ experience of making personal injury claim, experience like this cannot be replaced and can only be of benefit for the victims for whom we make personal injury claims.
- Lawyers who know their profession inside out and leave no stone unturned to make sure you get a fair deal for your own particular circumstances.
- Expert claim advisors who are friendly, helpful and compassionate. They will discuss your claim with you and give you any information you need to decide if you want to make a personal injury claim. You can contact them on our freephone helpline number and chat to them without any obligation or pressure.
- We will not ask you for any cash to start your claim and we will not ask you for any solicitors’ fees if your claim should be unsuccessful. We work on the no-win, no-fee basis, and that takes care of financing your personal injury claim.
- We will be open and honest with you about your claim, your needs being given priority all the time. We have four key principles at Accident Advice Helpline – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability. These ideals ensure that you get a top quality service when you use us to make your claim.
These are just a few of the reason why you should use Accident Advice Helpline to make your claim, when you cannot find a lawyer in Tomintoul.
Before you start your claim, if you would like an estimate of what your compensation could be, complete the 30-second test on our website. Although this is only an estimate, it is often the deciding factor for victims, when they realise how much they could be losing by not making a personal injury compensation claim.
If you’d like to speak to an advisor, call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.