Our lawyer in Thurso can help you claim compensation if you fit the criteria for making a claim, which is:
- You must have been in an accident caused by someone else
- You must have sustained injuries to your body or mind in the accident
- The injuries must have been severe enough to need medical attention
- The accident must have happened no more than three years ago
If these rules apply to your situation, the injury lawyer in Thurso at Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make a personal injury claim.
How a lawyer in Thurso can help with your claim
At Accident Advice Helpline we will:
- Handle your claim quickly and with simplicity and efficiency
- Not ask you for any money to start your claim and we will not ask you for any money if your claim is lost. The no win no fee* agreement takes care of the financing of your claim.
- Give you free legal advice regarding making a claim, and answer any of the questions you may have.
- Not put you under any obligation or pressure to use our services, we want you to decide that for yourself.
- Examine every area of your claim to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your circumstances.
- Make sure that any costs and losses associated with the accident are reclaimed, providing you have proof of them.
- Be open and honest with you about your claim, always putting your needs first
- At all times act with integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability.
- Do everything necessary to make sure you have a successful claim that reaches its full potential.
Innocent victims of accidents can trust us to look after them when they want to make a personal injury claim.
The accidents we deal with
We will deal with all types of accidents, as long as they fit the rules for making a claim. There are more types of accidents than anyone could imagine, but the more common ones we make claims for are:
- Road traffic accidents,
- Slips, trips and falls,
- Accidents at work,
- Industrial illnesses and conditions,
- Food poisoning,
- Medical negligence,
- Holiday accidents,
- Animal attacks.
If any accident happens to you, and you sustain injuries through no fault of your own, making a compensation claim is an option you should consider.
Esther Rantzen, the queen of UK consumer affairs has looked at us very closely and recommends that you use Accident Advice Helpline if you need to make a personal injury claim. Esther knows that we will deliver what we promise, while providing all our claimants with the highest quality service when they want to make a compensation claim.
It is not just Esther that extols our virtues either – it you go to the independent website for Trustpilot, you will find many reviews from previous claimants and an excellent 5 star rating for Accident Advice Helpline.