If you are seeking a personal injury lawyer throughout the UK, you need look no further than Accident Advice Helpline as we operate nationwide, covering the whole of the country no matter where you live.
You see, accidents are not fussy where they happen or who they happen to, they do not care if you are rich or poor, famous or unknown, they will still happen, usually when you least expect them to. If you are injured in an accident and it was the fault of someone else, then you may be one of the innocent victims that are looking for a personal injury lawyer throughout the UK.
Ways to find a personal injury lawyer throughout the UK
If you have found yourself in this situation and you are looking for a personal injury lawyer throughout the UK, there are several ways to find one. Although it’s much easier to save yourself the bother and go straight to the site of Accident Advice Helpline, you could:
- Ask friends and relatives if they have used anyone in the past and can recommend them
- Search newspapers for adverts and articles about personal injury lawyers
- Look at independent review sites
- Trawl through the millions of results that appear if you put personal injury lawyers into your search engine
These all sound like a lot of hassle when it is not only easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline, they make the process of making your personal injury claim easy as well.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
There are three main ways to contact us, you can:
- Complete the 30-second test on our website. This lets you know if you qualify for compensation and gives you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Complete our online claim form, which allows an advisor to assess your claim before contacting you to discuss it further.
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 and speak with our friendly and helpful advisers who will give you whatever information you need about making a personal injury claim.
However you contact us, you will be under no obligation to proceed and we will not pressurise you to. The decision to make a claim is yours alone.
Experience cannot be replaced
We have been making successful claims for over 15 years and experience like that can only benefit any new claimants. We have dealt with every type of accident and injury you can think of and always made sure our claimant’s needs are given priority, getting them the maximum compensation for their own particular situation.
We have also made sure that any extra costs and losses that have arisen because of an accident have been repaid to them. This is always possible as long as you keep the receipts for what you have had to spend.
So if you need to find a personal injury lawyer throughout the UK, make life easy for yourself and contact Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 21st July 2014