How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Thornbury

    Unfortunately food poisoning is becoming a more common illness for people to suffer. In the majority of cases though it is not serious and should clear up after a few days without needing medical attention. There are other times however when it is much worse and if this is the case with you, you should make a personal injury claim by using an injury lawyer in Thornbury to help you.

    A serious case of this illness can be life threatening, so if you suffer this illness through someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you should use an injury lawyer in Thornbury to claim the compensation you are legally entitled to.

    The symptoms vary greatly and using an injury lawyer in Thornbury

    As we are all unique some people are affected differently by this illness. Some people could suffer this condition for a few hours, where as with others it could take a few days. It can also depend on what type of bacteria or virus you have been contaminated with.

    Below are some symptoms that at its worst you could suffer:

    • Vomiting
    • Nausea
    • Stomach pains
    • Diarrhoea
    • Dehydration
    • Fever
    • Exhaustion

    Diagnosing food poisoning

    If you have food poisoning, and if it does not clear up after a few days, then you should visit your doctor straight away. They will take some samples and determine what type of food poisoning you are suffering from. This will determine the treatment your receive, and whether you need to go into hospital or not.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a food poisoning claim

    If you have been unlucky enough to become ill with food poisoning because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim for the pain and suffering you experienced while ill. This may also apply if you were on a package holiday abroad or on a cruise ship when you contracted the food poisoning.

    Help to make your claim

    Accident Advice Helpline is the law firm you should contact to make your personal injury compensation claim. We were established in the year 2000 to give access to justice to non-fault accidents under the No Win No Fee Agreement.

    We have ideals we adhere to, ideals that ensure we give you the best possible service with the best possible outcome for you. They are:

    • Integrity
    • Reliability
    • Dependability
    • Accountability

    When you contact our freephone number helpline, 0800 180 4123, the advice from our friendly advisors is free, and after discussing your case they will start the process if you wish to continue. You will be under no obligation or pressure to do so.

    Our in-house solicitors have the expertise you need to deal with your personal injury compensation claim. They have dealt with all types of injuries, from all types of accidents. They have the experience that will ensure you receive a service that is as simple, fast and efficient as we can make it with as little bother to you as possible.

    Date Published: 12th July 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.