Accident Advice Helpline’s injury lawyer in Teddington and slips, trips and falls
It really doesn’t matter where you live in the UK, in a big city or in a tiny little village, at some time you could be injured in an accident that was not your fault at all. Would you believe that nearly 60,000 accidents happen every week, the most common of the accidents are slips, trips and falls.
Most of the time, when someone falls over or trips up, they just get up, dust themselves off and walk away quickly feeling embarrassed, hoping that no one saw their mishap. They may have a few grazes and bruises, but apart from their pride nothing much else is hurt.
But what if:
• Your fall was from height, may be in your job in a warehouse
• Your slip was on an unsigned floor that had just been washed, it could be at the top of some stairs and you could fall to the bottom of them
• You could trip over a trailing wire in the office and bang your head on the corner of a desk as you fall
These may be what if this and what if that, but they and many more what if’s happen every single day in the UK and many faultless victims have receive some serious injuries. If you were the completely 100% faultless victim of an accident some time in the last three years, Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyer in Teddington would be interested in talking about claiming compensation for all of your suffering.
The amount of compensation you could be getting, depends on quite a lot of different factors,and there are many things to take into account, such as:Open Claim Calculator
• The severity of your injury and the prospects of recovery
• The traumas the accident caused
• Loss of earnings, for the future as well if you are not going to be able to return to work
• Extra medical costs such as prescription charges and private treatment
• Travel costs to and from medical appointments
• Cost of care if your are no longer able to look after yourself
• Childcare if you need help with your children
• Any other cost or loss which was a direct result of the accident
Any and all of the extra costs and losses that you have had to go through because of your accident can be reimbursed as part of your claim providing you have proof of payment and reduction in income like receipts and wage slips.
Settlement of your claim and Accident Advice Helpline’s injury lawyer in Teddington
In pretty much the majority of personal injury claims, it is an insurance company that will settle it not the person who actually caused you your injury. Most policies have third party cover included, even household policies do these days in case someone is injured in your home and tries to claim compensation for it. You can insure most things, if you are prepared to pay the extra fees. The main insurances involved in personal injury claims are:
• Motor Insurance
• Employers liability insurance
• Public liability insurance
• Product liability insurance
• Professional indemnity insurance
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline’s injury lawyer Teddington
Call us today free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.