Lawyer in Talgarth at Accident Advice Helpline
If you have been unfortunate to have an accident of which you were the blameless victim, and you suffered an injury which needed medical treatment as a result, then you should make a personal injury claim using an injury lawyer in Talgarth at Accident Advice Helpline.
Why you should talk to an injury lawyer in Talgarth at Accident Advice Helpline
There are lots of reasons why you should talk to an injury lawyer in Talgarth at Accident Advice Helpline to help you with your injury claim:
- Our principles of integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability ensure that our claimant’s needs are put first. You can be certain that anyone you deal with at Accident Advice Helpline will treat you and your claim with the respect you deserve, as we all strictly adhere to these ideals.
- Since being established in 2000, we have helped many thousands of victims claim the compensation to which they were entitled. We still get in excess of 25,000 new enquiries every month because of our reputation built up over the years for providing a high quality service that gives complete customer satisfaction.
- We highly train our advisors to be able to provide you with free legal advice regarding your personal injury compensation claim. They are friendly and helpful, will discuss your situation with you, and then without any pressure let you decide if you want to pursue the claim. Contact us on our freephone number 0800 180 4123.
- Our solicitors live and breathe personal injury compensation claims. It is what they specialise in, and their knowledge and experience are invaluable when making your claim. They will endeavour to handle the claim as quickly and efficiently as they can, while giving you as little hassle as possible.
- We will not ask you for any money to start work on your personal injury claim. We operate on a no win no fee basis purposely so that making a claim is available to everyone, not just the rich. If by any chance your claim is unsuccessful, we still won’t ask you for any money, so you can’t lose by contacting Accident Advice Helpline.
- Our website is very user-friendly and full of information about making claims. There is an online claim form you can complete, or our 30-second test. If you complete the test, it will let you know if you have a valid claim and give you an estimate of the amount you may receive. This can only ever be an estimate, as everyone is different and many factors can affect the final amount.
We know we are the best at what we do, but we are not the only ones who think so. There are many testimonials not just on our own website, but also on the independent site Trustpilot.co.uk, from past claimants who give us a splendid 5-star rating.
On top of these points, we also have the backing and endorsement of Esther Rantzen, who has been our patron since 2003. Esther does not put her name to concerns lightly, and would not recommend our services if she did not believe in what we do.
Date Published: 11th March 2014
Author: David Brown