Find a versatile injury claim lawyer in Strathpeffer for your mountain biking injuries
You can call upon Accident Advice Helpline to provide you with an injury lawyer in Strathpeffer to help with the raising of a claim for compensation in respect of injuries you’ve sustained through no fault of your own. People injured while mountain biking seldom use us for injuries, however, because these are generally thought of as being an accepted risk in what is considered to be something of a dangerous sport.
The village of Strathpeffer hosts what is considered to be one of the world’s most difficult mountain bike races, the “Strathpuffer.” It’s a gruelling 24-hour race that is held every year in January. It attracts over 400 competitors per year and takes in some of the most beautiful Highland scenery anywhere in Scotland.
Town cycling is more dangerous than mountain biking
Given the competitive nature of mountain biking, and the demanding terrain that enthusiasts battle, it’s surprising that there aren’t more injuries. Strangely enough, cycling around many of our cities and towns is considered to be much more dangerous because of the huge amount of traffic, in particular heavy goods vehicles, with which urban cyclists have to contend. Take a look at these cycling injury statistics for 2011 from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) website:
- Fatalities: 107;
- Serious injuries: 3,085; and
- Lesser injuries: 16,023.
Let an injury lawyer in Strathpeffer from Accident Advice Helplien help you with your claim
If you’re injured and someone else is to blame, whether you’re cycling, driving a car or simply walking down the pavement, you are legally and morally entitled to claim compensation. A versatile injury claim lawyer in Strathpeffer from Accident Advice Helpline can help you to launch a personal injury claim in order to win this compensation.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we handle all sorts of injuries that have been sustained in an enormous amount of scenarios. These include:Open Claim Calculator
- Accidents and injuries in the home;
- Accidents and injuries in the workplace;
- Getting injured while on holiday;
- Getting injured while playing sports;
- Medical negligence claims;
- Injuries associated with defective products;
- Road traffic accident injuries; and
- Psychological injuries.
Several Important key factors to take into consideration
Before we can help you to launch any claim for compensation, there are several key factors that must be examined:
- The cause or blame for any incident leading to the injury has to be down to someone other than the injury victim themselves;
- The type of injury, and its severity, must be such that they warrant the raising of a personal injury claim;
- Medical proof of the injury you’ve sustained will be required; and
- The injury must have happened within the last three years.
As easy as pie
Using our no win no fee* services, as recommended by Esther Rantzen, is simple. Our online compensation calculator can estimate your claim within 30 seconds, and our free helpline is available to all on 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 0993 from any mobile.