Lawyer in Stourport on Severn


A lawyer in Stourport on Severn would like you to bare us in mind if when on your holiday cruise you are involved in an accident and it was someone else’s fault

Cruise ship operators have a duty to the passengers and crew to ensure all health and safety regulations are met. If the cruise ship operators fail to do so then, passengers and crew could become ill or suffer an injury. 9 times out of 10 all rules and regulations are followed, but in some cases accidents happen. If you find yourself injured or have caught an illness whilst on board of a cruise holiday ship then contact a lawyer in Stourport on Severn to help you get a claim for compensation started.

A lawyer in Stourport on Severn informs passengers of the dangers on board

All sorts of accidents can happen on board of a ship along with a long list of illness, a few of them are:

• No wet floor signs when surfaces are wet.
• Food poisoning.
• Legionnaire’s disease.
• Unsecured object hitting people.

If you have become injured on board of a cruise ship whilst on your holiday, then you have up to 2 years to make a claim for compensation by contacting a lawyer in Stourport on Severn and get the process started.

Staff working on board a cruise ship can also be injured

If a worker on board of the cruise ship is involved in an accident that was not their fault, it is possible that they would make a claim against their employer-the cruise operator. There are rules and regulations in place to stop accident or injuries from happening protecting the health and safety of staff.

Needing Medical attention from the on board doctor

If while on board you become ill or a have an accident, then you will need to seek medical attention from the on board doctor. This could possibly lead to a problem if you have a reaction to medication the on board doctor has provided. If this is the case then a lawyer Stourport on Severn at Accident Advice Helpline could help you make a claim for medical negligence.

Making a claim for compensation using a lawyer in Stourport on Severn from Accident Advice Helpline

Since establishing in 2000 we have amassed a wealth and knowledge of experience. This in turn will help you through the claim process as smoothly as possible. Contact Accident Advice Helpline on freephone, 0800 180 4123 we have expert advisers ready to take your call and provide you with all the relevant information to get your claim started.

If you would prefer you could visit our website and complete our 30 second test which would let you know if your claim was valid, if so then you could follow the steps and check how much money you could receive.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )