How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Stony Stratford

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Stony Stratford

    When people think of making a personal injury compensation claim, they often think that they can only take legal action if they’ve sustained very serious injuries. Whilst you can certainly make a claim for traumatic injuries, you can also work with a lawyer in Stony Stratford if you’ve suffered more minor injuries.

    Whilst a broken hand or wrist may not be life-threatening, it can have a significant impact on your life. In addition to the initial pain and suffering, you may need on-going medical treatment and you may be unable to work or perform your usual tasks whilst the injury is healing.

    Due to this, it may be important for you to seek help from a lawyer in Stony Stratford. By making a personal injury claim, you can ensure that the person who caused your injuries is held accountable and that you don’t suffer financially as a result of the incident.

    Getting help from a lawyer in Stony Stratford

    Before your lawyer in Stony Stratford can start your claim, they will need to know who caused your injuries. This could be a family member, a friend, an employer, a company or even a complete stranger. Providing you’re able to show that they are responsible for the harm you suffered, you should be able to make a claim against them.

    However, you’ll need to take into account that most claimants only have 3 years’ in which to make a claim so it may be important to act quickly. In addition to this, you’ll need to have obtained medical assistance before you make your claim with a lawyer in Stony Stratford.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much compensation could you receive?

    The amount of compensation you’ll be able to obtain will depend on the type of injuries you’ve sustained. However, the impact they’ve had on you will also affect how much compensation you’re awarded.

    If you have been unable to work because of your injuries and you’ve lost income, for example, you could claim this back when you take legal action.

    If you’d like to know how much your claim could be worth, why not take our simple 30-second test now?

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you’ve got questions about making a claim, we’ll be happy to help. In fact, we provide free no-obligation advice so you can access the help you need without having to pay anything upfront.

    To find out more about making a personal injury claim today, just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do our very best to help.

    Date Published: 4th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.