A lawyer Stoke-on-Trent from accident Advice Helpline will assist you in getting your compensation claim no matter where in the country you are living
It really doesn’t matter where in the United Kingdom you are from, at some point in the past 3 years you could easily be injured in an accident that was in no way your fault. Would you believe that almost 60,00 accidents happen every single week in the UK and the most common of these are slips, trips and falls.
A lot of the time when someone falls over or trips up, they get up, dust themselves off and hurry off hoping that no one saw what happened, feeling embarrassed. While they might have a couple scrapes and bruises, they are usually otherwise not harmed other than their pride.
But what if:
• Your fall was from height, may be in your job in the construction industry
• Your slip was on an unsigned floor that had just been washed
• You could trip over a trailing wire in the office and bang your head on the corner of a desk as you fall
While these may only be what ifs, all of the points above and a whole lot more happen to faultless victims every single day and they can end up getting very serious injuries from those what ifs. If you were a completely faultless victim of an accident in the past 3 years and if you had medical attention at the time of the injury, then Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyer in Stoke-on-Trent would be interested in speaking to you about claiming compensation.Open Claim Calculator
The amount of compensation you could receive using a lawyer in Stoke-on-Trent from Accident Advice Helpline
The amount of compensation you could receive when you win your claim depends on quite a few different factors, and there are many different things that needed to be taken into account, have a look below –
• The severity of your injury and the prospects of recovery
• The traumas the accident caused
• Loss of earnings
• Extra medical costs
• Travel costs to and from medical appointments
• Cost of care if your are no longer able to look after yourself
• Childcare if you need help with your children
• Any other cost or loss which was a direct result of the accident
All of the fees, bills and losses that you have had to deal with can be claimed back in your compensation claim as long as you can prove them.
Settlement of your claim
The majority of times, when you are claiming for compensation it is the insurance company that will pay your compensation, not the person who was actually at fault for your accident. Pretty much all types of insurances have 3rd party insurance even insurance for your house does just in case some one is injured in your home. It could be:
• Motor Insurance
• Employers liability insurance
• Public liability insurance
• Product liability insurance
• Professional indemnity insurance
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyer in Stoke-on-Trent
Call us today on 0800 180 4123.