Many people each year in South Wirral are injured in accidents that weren’t their fault. Some of these people go on to make a personal injury compensation claim to seek the compensation they deserve. Although some choose to go to a local lawyer in South Wirral, increasing numbers choose to work with national firms like Accident Advice Helpline.
We are legal specialists with an expert understanding of personal injury compensation law, and we believe we can offer several advantages over your local lawyer in South Wirral.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline over a lawyer in South Wirral?
- We operate on a strictly no win no fee basis.
- You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, seven days a week on our freephone helpline.
- Our friendly team can be contacted on the phone and via email, so you don’t need to travel to any lawyer’s offices in South Wirral — you can make the claim from the comfort of your own home.
- We have an outstanding level of expertise. We’ve been working solely in this area for over 15 years, so the chances are that whatever your claim is, we will have worked on something similar and be able to help you, too.
- You can ring us in complete confidence for a no-obligation consultation, or use our online 30-second test to find out more about your eligibility.
If you do decide to work with Accident Advice Helpline, we will be available on the phone and email to give you the expert guidance you need.
So whether you’re suffering because of a slip, trip or fall, an accident at work, or medical negligence, why not get in touch today and find out how the team here at Accident Advice Helpline can help you? We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and will strive to make this as quick and painless a process as possible for you.
All important documents will be sent to you in the post or via email, and you can rest assured that our team of experts will be working hard to give you the best possible chance of making a successful claim.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser just call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 14th April 2014
Author: David Brown