Given that the Lincolnshire Fenland village of South Kyme is in a predominantly rural part of the UK, you could be forgiven for thinking that driving in the region was completely safe. Unfortunately, however, the reality is that for every mile driven, country roads are actually the most hazardous for all kinds of road user. The grim truth is that over half of all fatal crashes in the UK take place on these kinds of roads.
After all, many country roads are not very wide, have blind corners, and are without cycle paths or pavements, and could be potholed or have other obstructions. The space may also be shared with vulnerable road users including horse riders and cyclists, not to mention slow moving farm vehicles and livestock.
But if you’re unlucky enough to become involved in a road traffic accident in the area, you can seek compensation. Your best chances of success come by hiring a lawyer in South Kyme.
Using a lawyer in South Kyme
Of course, you could always go to a search engine and enter ‘lawyer in South Kyme,’ and you may well find you get a few names of firms and some good local knowledge that way. But what you certainly won’t get is the backing of a large national law firm.
Appoint us here at Accident Advice Helpline and benefit from:Open Claim Calculator
- Our specialist knowledge of personal injury compensation;
- A freephone helpline staffed by friendly, knowledgeable and professional advisers;
- Having your case handled on a 100% no win no fee* basis;
- The chance to find out if you qualify for compensation with our online calculator or 30-second test;
- Some 15 years’ expertise in this area of the law; and
- Peace of mind that comes with accreditation by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and the Law Society’s practice management standard Lexcel.
As long as your road traffic accident happened no longer than three years ago, and you can prove that you were not to blame for it, then you will have an excellent chance of claiming the compensation to which you are entitled.
What’s more, generally speaking you won’t even have to go through the potential hassle of appearing in court. Most claims can be promptly settled by phone.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser just call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500.