Are you searching for a lawyer in South Benfleet — someone who can give you expert advice on an injury you have suffered within the last three years? Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm specialising in personal injury compensation.
One of our friendly and highly trained advisors will be happy to take your call in total confidence and with no obligation to proceed. However, should you wish to take your claim further, you will soon discover the benefits of using a national law firm over a local lawyer in South Benfleet. We will be able to provide you with a specialist injury lawyer with vast experience in preparing compensation cases just like yours.
Accident Advice Helpline have been in business since 2000, with a proven track record of investigating and collating the necessary evidence to maximise your compensation settlement. Accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), the Law Society’s practice management standard Lexcel, and patroned by UK consumer champion Esther Rantzen, you can be confident you’re in safe hands with our firm.
Five things you need to know when searching for a lawyer in South Benfleet
- Most claims can be processed over the phone, and documents sent by post or email, so everything can be dealt with remotely. This means that you can use one of our lawyers trained in your specific field of personal injury claim, rather than having to rely on a local lawyer in South Benfleet who may not have the right field of expertise.
- You can claim if the accident was someone else’s fault and your injury occurred within the last three years. However, in some instances the deadline can be extended, as in industrial disease cases or those in which the victim was a minor.
- Injury claims not only include road traffic accidents and general slips, trips and falls, but also medical negligence, accidents at work and many more types of accident.
- At Accident Advice Helpline, all of our lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis, so you can rest assured that if you don’t win your case, you have nothing to pay.
- We believe that discussing your compensation claim with a large, national legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline shouldn’t be at all daunting, and we are committed to providing a highly professional but approachable service to help you every step of the way.
While you’re visiting us online, you might like to try our compensation calculator, a 30-second test, to see how much your claim could be worth. Or, get your claim started by calling our legal helpline on 0800 180 4125.
Date Published: 14th April 2014
Author: David Brown