How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Slimbridge

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Slimbridge

    Slips, trips and falls may seem innocuous, but when they cause you to suffer significant personal injuries, they can leave you out of work and out of money.

    If you have been unlucky enough to suffer an injury as a result of a slip, trip or fall in a building or on land maintained by a local authority, you may be able to claim compensation through a personal injury lawyer in Slimbridge.

    Personal injuries caused by slips, trips and falls

    While the vast majority of slip, trip and fall accidents cause only minor injuries, severe accidents, such as falls from heights, can cause serious injuries. Common injuries resulting from severe slips and trips include:

    • Head injuries
    • Spinal damage
    • Broken bones
    • Neck injuries
    • Dislocations

    All local authorities have a legal duty of care to ensure that you remain safe from harm while on their premises. This means that if you have suffered any of the aforementioned injuries, and you can prove that the local authority in question failed to comply with health and safety regulations, you may be able to recover damages.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Recovering damages through an accident lawyer in Slimbridge

    At Accident Advice Helpline, our firm of experienced personal injury lawyers are committed to ensuring that you are able to fight for your legal rights. If you have suffered an injury in a slip, trip or fall caused by the negligence of a local authority, we can instruct an accident lawyer in Slimbridge to help you to secure a fair compensation settlement.

    The amount of compensation you receive will be dependent on a wide range of factors, including the severity of the personal injuries you have suffered, the value of the financial losses you have encountered and extent to which you were liable for your accident. Your AAH representative will seek to prove that the local authority should have fixed or cleared the slip or trip hazard, supporting you in your quest to obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Call an accident lawyer in Slimbridge to make your slip, trip or fall claim

    If you have suffered an injury as a result of a slip, trip or fall in Slimbridge, and you strongly believe that the local authority was responsible, please call Accident Advice Helpline today to see if we could help you to file a claim for compensation.

    Date Published: 13th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.