If you suffer from an accident at work, or injure yourself by falling or tripping, or are hurt in a car accident, you may be able to claim compensation. Rather than simply looking for a lawyer in Silloth, there are many advantages in talking to a national specialist, like Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm that specialises in personal injury compensation and have extensive experience in this area, having been in business since the year 2000. We are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and we are also endorsed by consumer champion and TV personality, Esther Rantzen.
If you live in the Silloth area and want a lawyer to give you friendly, professional advice, then give us a call on our Freephone number: 0800 180 4123. Our telephone lines are open 24/7 and you can talk to us in confidence. We’ll provide no-obligation advice and all our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. Alternatively, you can take our 30-second test, our online compensation calculator, to see how much you might be able to claim.
Some key pointers about personal injury compensation, from our lawyer in Silloth
- Your accident must have taken place within the last three years and must have been someone else’s fault.
- Most claims can be handled over the telephone, with no need to attend court.
- We handle compensation claims for a range of accidents in the Silloth area, including falls caused by tripping on a broken pavement, medical treatment that went wrong, food poisoning from a hotel meal or whiplash injury caused by a car accident.
- If your accident happened while at work in Silloth, you will be claiming for compensation against your employer’s liability insurance, rather than against your employer.
- We’ll consider how the accident affected your health and quality of life and also whether it has affected your ability to do paid or voluntary work.
- It is hard to say how long your case will take to complete, as this depends on several factors, but we’ll always endeavour to make the process as speedy and efficient as possible and we’ll always provide bespoke advice for your particular claim.
- We handle all communication by post, email and telephone, meaning you don’t have to deal with the inconvenience of visiting the offices of your local lawyer in Silloth at a time when you may not be able to get about easily.
Date Published: 6th April 2014
Author: David Brown