If you need someone with the expertise to handle your personal injury claim, choosing a lawyer purely on the grounds that they are local to where you live or had your injury is a big mistake. For your claim to stand a chance of being successful, you don’t necessarily need a lawyer in Shirland — you need a lawyer who specialises in personal injury claims and has a proven track record of success.
What can we offer over a lawyer in Shirland?
It’s simple and easy to contact us via our website, and we have a 24/7 freephone helpline so that you know we’re always on hand to help. Most claims can be organised via telephone, email and post, so most claimants never have to appear in court.
All of our lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee basis, so even if you lose there’s nothing to pay. These are just a few of the reasons why Accident Advice Helpline are recommended by the well-known champion of consumer rights, Esther Rantzen.
For more than a decade, Accident Advice Helpline have been using our vast experience and specialist knowledge of personal injury law to help people like you state their cases with a view to maximising their claim compensation. We understand how upsetting having an accident can be, and we see no reason to add to the stress by leaving you to plough through pages of results for a lawyer in Shirland wondering which, if any, has the right level of expertise and service to present your claim.
Six key points about making a personal injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline
- The accident needs to have happened within the last three years (although there are some exceptions to this rule);
- The accident must have been someone else’s fault;
- Types of accident may include road traffic, medical negligence, work-related, slips, trips and falls, and many more;
- We have friendly, professional advisors ready to talk to you in total confidence and without any obligation to proceed;
- You can use the 30-second test on our website to see what your compensation could be worth in under a minute; and
- Your case will be handled by a specialist lawyer on a no win no fee basis.
With personal injury claims, time can be important. Now you know you don’t need to waste yours trying to find a lawyer in Shirland. Don’t put things off any longer — call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown