How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Sandiway

    Should I consider making a personal injury claim?

    After suffering a personal injury, whether caused by a traffic accident, an accident at work or a slip, trip or fall, many people are unsure about whether or not to make a claim. However, if you do suffer a personal injury, and the accident wasn’t your fault, you make a claim for a number of reasons, which we have outlined below. In order to make a claim you may think about contacting a lawyer in Sandiway or a national firm, such as Accident Advice Helpline.

    Personal injuries come with unexpected costs

    Personal injuries, even minor ones can come with unexpected costs. For example, if you need private medical treatment and don’t have health insurance, this could be a huge cost which you’re unlikely to have spare funds for. You may also find yourself out of work for a long period of time and if your company is unable to offer sick pay or can only offer you statutory sick pay, this loss of earnings can lead to mounting bills, debt and mortgage arrears.

    Personal injuries can take time to heal

    Unfortunately, some personal injuries may come with a lengthy recovery time, which can prevent you from doing a number of things such as caring for children or relatives, carrying out normal household chores or even prevent you from going on holidays. The costs associated with not being able to do these things yourself can add up, and may be able to be covered by a personal injury claim.

    How will I know if I’m eligible?

    In order to make a claim, the accident has to have happened in the last three years and must have been someone else’s fault. By contacting a lawyer in Sandiway, you can find out if you’re eligible and how to go about making a claim. Alternatively you can take the Accident Advice Helpline quick 30-second test here on the webiste to see if you are eligible to make a claim.

    How do I get in touch with a lawyer in Sandiway?

    Ask friends, relatives or colleagues to offer recommendations for lawyers in Sandiway or perhaps take a look online. Better still, Accident Advice Helpline operates nationwide, and is a specialist law firm which deals with personal injury claims and may be better placed to deal with your case. You can contact Accident Advice Helpline either online, over the phone via the 24/7 advice line or through fax or email. Accident Advice Helpline are endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen and have a number of recommendations from satisfied clients.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: 13th June 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.