How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Salisbury

    Lawyer in Salisbury

    Whilst it may make for unpleasant reading, government statistics show that road traffic accidents are the single biggest killer of people between the ages of five and 34. If you travel by road on a daily basis, you are more likely to suffer an accident simply because you more exposed to hazards on the roads.

    What should I do after an accident on the roads?

    If you are involved in an accident on the roads, either as a driver or passenger, you should exchange details with the other driver, ensuring that you record his or her full name, contact details, insurance policy details and vehicle registration number. It is also advisable for you to make a note of the conditions in which your accident occurred.

    If your accident was only minor, there is no requirement for you to alert the police. However, you should certainly call them if you have sustained injuries or if the other driver seems intoxicated. If emergency services personnel attend the scene, you should make a note of their names and job titles, as their professional testimonies could be vital in assisting your accident lawyer in Salisbury to establish liability. If you wish to make a compensation claim, you should also take some detailed photographs of the accident scene. In doing so, you will help your accident lawyer in Salisbury to piece together the events leading up to the accident.

    Once you have collected evidence from the scene of the accident, your next priority should be to seek medical attention and any necessary treatment without further delay, even if you do not believe you have sustained any injuries. A medical assessment will help you to detect injuries such as internal bruising and whiplash, which may not be apparent in the immediate aftermath of your accident.

    How can I make a taxi accident claim through an accident lawyer in Salisbury?

    To make a road traffic accident claim, all you need to do is call Accident Advice Helpline and you will receive guidance on your entitlement to compensation. If we believe you have a strong case for compensation, we will assign your claim to a specialist accident lawyer in Salisbury, allowing you to focus all your efforts on making a timely recovery from your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.

    Date Published: 9th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.