How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Ross-shire

    Also known as the county of Ross, Ross-shire is located in the picturesque Scottish Highlands, and is the ideal place to head if you’re keen on nature and the outdoors. Home to some of the country’s most beautiful scenery, adventure lovers will enjoy exploring the numerous lochs, valleys and impressive mountains – but just remember that with adventure comes danger, so make sure you take the details of a lawyer in Ross-shire along with you.

    I’ve been in an accident and can’t work – what can I do?

    The implications of being involved in a serious accident are simply huge; from the initial injuries, surgery and pain to the lengthy recovery often involved, including weeks of bed rest and physiotherapy, the whole process can run into many months. The likelihood is that you’ll be unable to work for a large portion of time, leaving you with mounting bills, unpaid rent and missed mortgage payments – if the accident wasn’t your fault, this can leave a particularly bitter taste in the mouth. While financial compensation might not help to heal broken limbs and cure anxiety, it can help with money stresses, and you can claim for any of the following:

    • Initial medical care and specialist treatment
    • Ongoing treatment and prescriptions
    • Any travel costs which occur outside of your usual expenditure
    • Any extra food costs, for example during a hospital stay

    If you’ve been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, don’t put up with it – get the ball rolling on a compensation claim using a lawyer in Ross-shire today.

    Where can I find the best lawyer in Ross-shire?

    Searching online can be incredibly useful, and you can find whatever you might need in seconds – but it’s not the best idea when looking for a law firm to represent you in a compensation claim. These cases can be incredibly lengthy and delicate, meaning you want a lawyer with plenty of expertise and dedication – which is why you need to contact Accident Advice Helpline. With over 16 years in the business and TV consumer rights champion Esther Rantzen as our patron, we know our stuff.

    Contact us

    Get in touch now by calling 0800 689 0500 form a landline, 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to receive free, no-obligation advice from our friendly and sympathetic staff, or alternatively try out our unique compensation calculator or 30-second test here on the website.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 15th August 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.