Looking for a lawyer in Redcar after a slip or trip accident?
Whether you live in the area or are just visiting Redcar, if you are unlucky enough to experience a slip, trip or fall incident, there are some circumstances in which you can make a claim for personal injury compensation.
These can include:
- If your accident was in a location like a public footpath or a council house rented out to a tenant, it may be possible to make a claim for negligence against the council concerned if you could prove that they were negligent in some way.
- If, for example, you slip up on some water somewhere that’s open to the public, such as a restaurant, bank or supermarket, again you may be able to make a successful claim on the owner’s public liability insurance policy if warning signs were not in place.
- Even on private property, you may be able to make a claim if you were not to blame for the incident and the owner could either pay from their own pocket or from a valid insurance policy.
Get in touch with AAH for a personal injury lawyer in Redcar
You should consider appointing a personal injury lawyer to make your claim. By contacting Accident Advice Helpline, you will have the weight of a nationwide law firm working on your claim and putting together all the right evidence to be handed over to the third party insurers.
Making a claim for any kind of personal injury compensation is hassle-free when you choose us as your lawyer for Redcar based slip, trip and fall accident claims.
We’ve been specialists in personal injury compensation claims for over 15 years and were delighted when TV personality and consumer champion Esther Rantzen agreed to become our patron.
Each one of our lawyers works under a totally no win, no fee arrangement and so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
There are plenty of benefits to look forward to when you select AAH to be your lawyer in Redcar:
- Our free advice line stays open 24/7.
- Our service is friendly yet professional.
- Talk to us in confidence – we won’t pressurise you to proceed.
- Learn whether you have a case in just 30 seconds using our online claims calculator.
- In the vast majority of cases, court attendance is not needed, since claims can be settled by phone.
A slip and fall accident can be unpleasant and the consequences can be more serious than you may have thought. Start the claims process with AAH for any money to which you are rightly entitled.