Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist law firm dealing with personal injury compensation claims. If you have had an injury in the last three years through an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be eligible for compensation with the help of a lawyer in Ratho. Accident Advice Helpline can work with you every step of the way to help you get the full amount of compensation you’re entitled to.
Accident Advice Helpline offer a unique 30-second test on which determines if you are eligible to claim, as well as providing an estimate of your claim amount.
Top reasons why you should choose Accident Advice Helpline
If you look for a lawyer in Ratho to help you with a claim, you will find many firms you could work with. There are many reasons why Accident Advice Helpline are the best and here are a few:
- Accident Advice Helpline have friendly, professional advisors who can give you free, no-obligtion advice over the phone.
- We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland.
- At Accident Advice Helpline any contact is confidential and you are under no obligation to proceed.
- Most claims can be fully processed over the phone which means you don’t have to worry about extra travel costs or taking time out of your day to visit a lawyer in Ratho.
- In most cases Accident Advice Helpline do not require clients to attend court which means the case will be less stressful for you.
- We began making claims in 2000 and since then we have built up a range of specialist knowledge regarding personal injury claims.
- All claims at Accident Advice Helpline are made on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis which means you do not have to pay any costs upfront.
- And finally our customer service is the best. This is confirmed by the fact that the consumers champion, Dame Esther Rantzen is our patron.
Finding an injury lawyer in Ratho
If you need help from an injury lawyer in Ratho, just call Accident Advice Helpline. You can find out more about making a claim by calling our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Our advisors will help you understand the claims process and confirm that your injuries needed treatment. If you decide to go ahead with a claim they can start it over the phone completing all paperwork for you. So call the best. Call Accident Advice Helpline today.