The harbour village of Portpatrick in Dumfries and Galloway sits on the western Scottish seaboard and is only a short ferry ride from Northern Ireland. The pretty harbour area and the famous folk festival both attract hundreds of holidaymakers each year, and as a result it is not uncommon for visitors to have accidents that were not their fault and then look for a good lawyer in Portpatrick to help them with their claim.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help
Although scouring the internet for a lawyer in Portpatrick might be many people’s first port of call, the majority of claimants are visitors to the area and therefore seek advice from a well respected national law firm.
Accident Advice Helpline are a specialist law firm who deal with personal injury claims on a strictly 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. We have over 16 years’ experience in helping thousands of people to claim compensation for accidents that could have been avoided.
If you believe any of the following apply to you, call our freephone helpline today and one of our friendly team of advisers will be happy to discuss what options are open to you:
- Physical injury resulting from a road traffic accident, tripping in the street, being hit by a falling object or even food poisoning;
- Psychological injury if an incident has left you emotionally traumatised and you are being treated for depression, anxiety or panic attacks; or
- Financial injury such as loss of income, childcare, home care, physiotherapy and prescription costs.
The claims process with a lawyer in Portpatrick
Firstly, take our 30-second test to see if your claim is likely to be successful. If you’re eligible to make a claim, a member of our team will then contact you by phone, take down more details and discuss your options.Open Claim Calculator
The criteria for making a claim are:
- That the accident was someone else’s fault.
- That your accident happened in the last 3 years.
- That your injuries received treatment from a doctor.
The majority of claims can be handled over the phone and will not involve you having to go to court, however you may be required to undergo one independent medical assessment.
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault and you can want to discuss the possibility of making a claim with a lawyer in Portpatrick then call Accident Advice Helpline now. Just dial 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone right now.