Have you had an accident recently? Are you looking for a lawyer in Pollok to help with your personal injury compensation? Why opt for a local lawyer, when you have a trusted, national law firm at your disposal?
Why should I choose a national firm and not a lawyer in Pollok?
There are many reasons why you should choose a national law firm:
- National law firms have more lawyers, which means they have more experience handling cases like yours.
- With a national law firm there’s no need to go into the office of your local lawyer in Pollok. You can simply communicate over the telephone or via email.
- National law firms have a multitude of lawyers, all trained in specific fields of personal injury compensation, enhancing your likelihood of receiving compensation.
Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s top law firms specialising in personal injury compensation.
- You can call and speak to a friendly advisor at any time of the day, our freephone lines are open 24/7.
- We are not a new company; we have been built up our experience over more than 16 years.
How much will advice from Accident Advice Helpline cost?
You might think our advice would be more expensive than that from a local lawyer in Pollok but that’s not necessarily the case. We operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis and you can get advice from our highly trained advisors with no obligation to proceed. Remember, legal aid is not available for personal injury claims. A no-win, no-fee law firm like ours really is the best way to ensure that you don’t encounter any unnecessary costs.
What kind of cases do you deal with?
Our lawyers are experts in many areas of personal injury compensation. They deal with cases such as those below, in addition to many more:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work
I want Accident Advice Helpline to help with my claim, what do I do next?
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 11th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell