Has a road accident left you needing a lawyer in Plymouth?
While Plymouth’s roads are generally very safe, Plymouth City Council reports that road collision figures rose by a fifth between 2010 and 2011, and so the Devon city unfortunately has its share of traffic accidents.
If you were involved in an incident like this through no fault of your own, and within the last three years, you may well be able to claim personal injury compensation. This is quite a different process to making a claim for damage to your vehicle, although you still need to gather evidence to back your claim.
One of the best ways to do this is to hire a law firm – and, rather than using a locally based lawyer, Plymouth residents are increasingly turning to national organisations like Accident Advice Helpline (AAH).
Get in touch with AAH for a lawyer for Plymouth based compensation claims
At AAH, we’re personal injury compensation specialists with 14 years experience under our belts. We operate across the UK, so can help whether you need a lawyer in Plymouth or anywhere else. And because all our lawyers work on a totally no win, no fee* basis, there’s no way you can lose.
Here are some more reasons to appoint AAH as your lawyer in Plymouth road traffic or workplace accident claims or for accidents involving slips or falls in public places:Open Claim Calculator
- Expert advice
- Consumer champion and TV star Esther Rantzen is our patron
- Speak to one of our advisers confidentially without any pressure or obligation to go ahead with your claim through us
- A friendly, professional service
- A 30-second online calculator tells you whether or not you qualify for a claim in just 30 seconds
- More often than not, you can complete claims over the phone without having to appear in court
- We understand what you are going through
A road accident can of course have potentially devastating consequences, however by claiming compensation, you can do a great deal to reduce the after-effects and recover any additional expenses resulting from your accident, so that, whatever else happens you won’t be out of pocket.
Start your claim for the compensation you deserve by calling us at AAH now – we won’t even charge you for the phone call.