Cycling, whether it is a daily activity or an occasional leisure pursuit, will help you to stay fit and healthy. Unfortunately, staying safe on your bike is not as simple as it might seem, especially if you ride your bike on the roads. If you wish to protect yourself from accidents, follow these simple rules:
- Ensure your bike fits you perfectly and is as comfortable as possible. When sitting in the saddle, you must be able to put both of your feet on the floor.
- Helmets are a must-have safety accessory. If you have worn your helmet regularly for more than three years, you should considering investing in a new one.
- Ensure maximum visibility when you are cycling on the roads. Wear fluorescent clothing, especially in dim light conditions and at night.
- When riding at night, you must use a white front light, red back light and red rear reflector.
- If you regularly cycle with children, encourage them to join a Bikeability scheme, which will provide them with the skills and confidence they need to ride their bikes on the roads.
Had an accident on the roads? Seek the advice of an accident lawyer
If you have been involved in an accident on the roads, you should contact an accident lawyer as soon as possible. At Accident Advice Helpline, our team of experienced personal injury lawyers can help you obtain compensation following your cycling accident in Plungar. They can assist you in claiming for the following losses and expenses:
- The cost of repairing or replacing your bike and cycling accessories
- The cost of any medical treatment you have required
- The cost of any visits you have made to your doctor’s surgery or local hospital
- The cost of nursing care and transportation charges
- The cost of taking time off work to recover
We take on cycling accident claims on a 100% no win, no fee basis, which means that you will be able to pursue your claim without worrying about hidden charges and upfront legal costs.
Looking for a personal injury lawyer in Plungar?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Plungar working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Plungar or anyway make us your first point of call.
To get in touch with an accident lawyer, please do not hesitate to call our freephone helpline or use our 30-second test. We will be able to examine your case and determine whether you are eligible to make a claim.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.