How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Pittenweem

    Slip, trip and fall accidents are common causes of personal injury claims in Pittenweem. They can be caused by a wide range of hazards, including icy surfaces, wet surfaces, loose flooring, trailing electrical cables and uneven surfaces, and can result in head injuries, back injuries, sprained muscles, dislocations and broken bones.

    Preventing slip, trip and fall accidents

    The best way to prevent slip, trip and fall injuries is to pay attention to the surface you are walking on. If you do suffer from a slip, trip or fall, you should report your accident to the relevant authority. In doing so, the owner of the premises will take action to prevent others from sustaining injuries in similar accidents in the future.

    Filing a slip, trip and fall claim through an accident lawyer in Pittenweem

    If you have suffered a slip, trip and fall due to someone else’s failure to follow health and safety regulations, you may wish to contact an accident lawyer in Pittenweem to find out more about the process of making a personal injury claim. Once your lawyer has established that you have a valid claim, they will be able to help you gather evidence to support your claim.

    Abiding by slip, trip and fall claim time limits

    For slip, trip and falls, you should aim to make your claim within three years of the date of your accident. However, the time limits on compensation claims are not always as clear cut as they may initially seem, and there are always exceptions to the three-year rule. For example, if you were under the age of 18 at the time of your accident, you will need to make your claim before you turn 21 years of age. Due to the complexities of the Limitation Act, you should seek advice from a specialist accident lawyer in Pittenweem as soon as you have decided to make a compensation claim.

    Determining your eligibility to personal injury compensation

    If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible to make a personal injury claim for your slip, trip and fall in Pittenweem, please contact Accident Advice Helpline either by calling Freephone 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0933 from a mobile phone. Alternatively, try completing our short 30-second test.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 11th June 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.