Do you need a workplace lawyer in Pitlochry?
If you live in the central Scottish town of Pitlochry and are unlucky enough to have had an accident at work, for which you were not to blame, it doesn’t have to be the end of the world.
You may well be able to pursue a personal injury claim for compensation, as long as:
- The accident took place no more than three years ago (potentially longer in cases of industrial diseases)
- You can prove that the resulting injury, illness or disease genuinely was no fault of your own, but was caused because of negligence by another party
You will need to appoint a personal injury solicitor to make your claim successfully. And while it may be tempting to appoint a locally-based lawyer at Pitlochry, by contacting a law firm like Accident Advice Helpline, you will have the strength of a national organisation to back your case and compile all the necessary evidence for presentation to the third party insurers.
Contact AAH to hire a lawyer in Pitlochry
Making a claim for any kind of personal injury compensation is straightforward if you appoint us as your lawyer for Pitlochry based workplace, road traffic and public place accident compensation claims.
We’ve specialised in personal injury compensation claims for 14 years, and are proud to have consumer champion and TV personality Esther Rantzen as our patron. Because all our solicitors operate on a completely no win no fee* basis, you won’t lose out.
More reasons to appoint AAH as your lawyer in Pitlochry
- 24/7, no charge advice line
- Speak in confidence without any obligation to proceed
- A friendly, professional service
- An easy, online calculator lets you find out if you qualify for a claim in just 30 seconds
- Most of the time, it’s possible to sort out claims over the phone without going to court
Accidents at work, medical negligence and road traffic accidents can all be devastating, but by seeking compensation, you can do a lot to mitigate the problems and recover any additional expenses you have had as a result of your accident, from medical treatment to lost earnings.
Begin your claim for the compensation to which you are entitled with AAH today, in confidence and without even having to pay for the phone call.