If you’re suffering from a personal injury, do you know who can provide you with the best legal advice? The answer is simple.
Accident Advice Helpline is an experienced national law firm.
We are proud to name Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron and during more than 16 years in business, we have handled claims for a huge variety of accidents and incidents. Put your claim in the hands of a professional lawyer in Piccadilly and let us do what we’re known to do best.
What can you claim for?
There a number of different accidents and incidents that could result in your pursuing a compensation claim. As long as whatever happened to hurt you was not your fault and it didn’t happen over 3 years ago, there are a lot of scenarios for which you can claim personal injury remuneration. Here are a few of the most common claims:
- Slips or falls either outside on the street or in the workplace. This might be due to loose paving or something being left in a dangerous place in the office.
- Medical treatment which has caused you more harm than good, due to a medical professional’s negligence
- Being bullied at work and the resulting stress has damaged you either mentally or physically
- Hurting yourself in an accident in a workplace where health and safety laws have been breached
- Being run over in a road traffic accident for which the driver of another vehicle is responsible
How will your lawyer in Piccadilly make the claim process so easy?
We try to make the procedure as simple and stress-reducing as possible. The initial test we perform to check that you have a valid claim lasts for just 30 seconds and our phone lines are manned 24/7 for your convenience. A court appearance is unlikely for most of our clients. It’s usually the case that we can handle the entire claim from start to finish over the phone.
Payment wise, we use a 100% no-win, no-fee system, so we don’t ask for any money up front. Our costs are taken out of your compensation money. If you’d like to know more about how our lawyer in Piccadilly can help you, please give us a call.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 11th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell