Many sports accidents in Peterculter occur as a natural consequence of participation.
However, if you have been involved in an accident while playing your favourite sport, and you believe someone else may have been at fault, you may be able to hold the guilty party responsible for the injuries you have been unlucky enough to sustain.
Types of sports injuries
The types of injuries caused by sports accidents vary greatly. They typically include:
- Broken limbs caused by reckless football tackles
- Broken necks caused by rugby scrums
- Eye injuries caused by golfing accidents
- Head injuries caused by cycling accidents
Regardless of the types of injuries you have sustained, an accident lawyer in Peterculter, or one based elsewhere, will be able to assist you with making a compensation claim.
Help your accident lawyer in Peterculter to substantiate your claim
Your accident lawyer in Peterculter will advise you of the evidence you require to substantiate your claim.
Before making a claim, you should have:
- Reported the accident to a person in charge of the sports facility and made an entry in their accident book
- Sought medical treatment from a doctor at your local A&E department or GP’s surgery
- Kept a note of the circumstances of your accident and taken down the contact details of any witnesses to your accident
- Kept documentation relating to your accident, including receipts for any medical treatment you have received
Your accident lawyer will take the time to understand your situation so that he can negotiate a fair compensation settlement for the injuries you have received. The value of your compensation settlement will therefore reflect the level of pain and suffering you have encountered and the extent of the financial losses and expenses you have incurred.
If you are a professional sportsperson, your injuries may have had a significant impact on your ability to earn a living. Your accident lawyer will therefore work hard to ensure that your claim reflects your financial losses.
We can help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Peterculter or anywhere in the UK make us your first point of call.
Start your claim today
If you have suffered an injury as a result of a sporting accident caused by someone else’s negligence, please call our helpline now to receive no-obligation legal advice from our friendly legal team.
Our trained claims advisers will assess your situation and advise you on your next steps.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.