Some of the most commonly asked questions for those interested in making a personal injury claim are: How much does it cost? Is the injury eligible for compensation? How do you get a personal injury lawyer? Is the lawyer personal injury claims trained?
Accident Advice Helpline aims to provide the answer to all of those questions and more, below.
How much will the lawyer personal injury claim and all of the advice cost?
This is quite possibly the question we hear the most from our clients, so here is a quick explanation of how much the costs involved are.
- Free initial advice – All of the initial advice we give is completely free and under no obligation. You can use our website for advice, call one of our friendly advisers or use our 30-second online test and it is all completely free!
- No-win, no-fee* – All of our solicitors operate a no-win, no-fee* service. What this means is that if your case is not won, for any reason, then you won’t need to pay our legal fees.
- No money needed to start a claim
Is the lawyer personal injury claims trained?
All of the expert solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline are fully trained in personal injury claims, no matter what the accident or injury. As long as the accident happened within the last three years, was through no fault of your own and you sought medical attention for it, then your assigned lawyer personal injury claims team and our telephone advisers will be able to give you all of the advice and support that you need.
There are many different reasons you may need to make a claim, whether that be an accident at work, an assault in a public place, a faulty product that has caused injury, medical negligence, car accidents and many more. If you are unsure whether your claim could be eligible for compensation, then call one of our advisers right away.
Access to a professional lawyer personal injury claims experts and all year round advice
By calling Accident Advice Helpline and beginning a claim, you will be entitled to professional support and advice in the form of our telephone advisers. The personal injury claims process is quite simple once the ball is running. Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect when making a claim:
- First, use our 30-second test online or call one of our advisers to find out whether or not your claim for compensation will be eligible.
- Accident Advice Helpline will then match you with a suitable personal injury claims lawyer that will handle your claim.
- Most claims are processed completely over the telephone, although you may need to attend an additional medical exam.
- You will be kept informed all the way through about the details and progress of your claim.
- Finally, the claim may go to court. In some cases, your personal injury lawyer will be able to attend in your place, so that you don’t have to.
Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to connect with an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 8th October 2012
Author: David Brown
Category: Personal injury lawyer