Lawyer in Par


Accidents involving slips, trips and falls are some of the most common types of accidents in Par. Although slip, trip and fall accidents tend to occur indoors, they can also happen outdoors due to poorly maintained paths and pavements.

Examples of personal injury claims for slip, trip and falls in Par

There are many different situations in which you may sustain a personal injury as a result of a slip, trip or fall. Here are some examples of valid slip, trip and fall claims in Par.

  • Slips on slippery surfaces in buildings open to the public: If you have had an accident in a building such as a supermarket, newsagents, restaurant or beauty salon, and your accident was caused on a slippery floor, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. Floors can become slippery for a number of reasons: people may have walked water, ice or snow into the building from the outside, or there may have spillages from drinks or leaks from machinery such as fridges and freezers. In these situations, the occupier must have taken reasonable steps to warn you of the dangers posed. For example, they should have placed a wet floor sign in the area. If they failed to do this, and you suffered a personal injury, you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim.
  • Trips on council-owned pavements and footpaths: If you have an accident on a public pavement or footpath, you may be able to claim compensation from your local authority. For example, if you have tripped on a pothole or a raised paving slab, and you have suffered a personal injury as a result of your accident, then you may be eligible to make a claim with an accident lawyer in Par.

Let an accident lawyer in Par claim compensation on your behalf

All compensation claims are assessed on their own merits, so if you believe that you may have a potential claim, please contact the legal team here at Accident Advice Helpline by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or using our 30-second test. If we believe that your claim has a reasonable chance of success, we will advise you over the phone and assign a personal injury lawyer in Par to your case.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )