How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Orby

    Lawyer in Orby

    Slips and trips are some of the most common types of accidents in Orby. When you consider the ease with which you can slip on a wet floor or trip over a frayed carpet, this is hardly surprising. However, just a simple slip, trip or fall can cause serious injuries, such as head injuries, back injuries, dislocations and broken bones.

    Slips and trips often occur in the workplace, usually as a result of unsafe working environments. To avoid such accidents from occurring, employers must take health and safety regulations seriously. They must carry out regular risk assessments to highlight any potential risks to your health and safety. They must then manage these hazards so that they do not cause you to suffer an accident at work.

    Making a claim for a slip, trip or fall in Orby

    If you have sustained an injury due to a slip, trip or fall in Orby, you could have valid grounds to make a personal injury claim. Whether you tripped over a pothole in the road, slipped on a wet floor in a retail outlet or fell down steps in your workplace, you should seek the advice of a personal injury lawyer in Orby as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, then you may lose your right to receive compensation.

    Hiring the help of an accident lawyer in Orby

    An accident lawyer will be able to guide you through the personal injury claim process, granting you the best possible chance of securing a sizeable settlement. However, finding a personal injury lawyer in Orby can be difficult if you do not know where to look. When searching for a legal expert, look no further than Accident Advice Helpline. We can offer you the chance to hire a specialist lawyer on a 100% no win no fee basis.

    In order to strengthen your claim, you will need to work with your lawyer to gather evidence that proves that your injuries resulted from someone else’s carelessness. Your evidence may take the form of statements from witnesses, medical reports from doctors or photographs of the accident scene.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Once you have gathered evidence in support of your claim, you will need to make a list of all the financial losses and expenses that you wish to include in your claim. You can claim for all of the financial losses and expenses you have encountered, so long as you have receipts, invoices and payslips to back up your claim.

    If you want to discuss your accident in more detail just dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.

    Date Published: 6th February 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.