How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Ollerton

    Road traffic accidents can lead to many problems, including physical and psychological injuries and major financial losses. If you have been involved in a road traffic accident within the last three years and you have suffered personal injury as a result, you may be eligible to claim compensation through an accident lawyer in Ollerton.

    I have been involved in a road traffic accident. What should I do now?

    First and foremost, you should determine whether you have sustained any injuries as a result of your accident. If you have sustained serious injuries, you should call 999 and ask for the assistance of the ambulance service, while if you have sustained minor injuries, you should visit your local A&E department.

    Before you leave the accident scene, you should assess the damage caused to your vehicle and request the other driver’s details, including their contact details, vehicle registration number and insurance company details.

    Should I make a compensation claim?

    If you are suffering pain and financial losses as a result of your road traffic accident, you may find it useful to discuss the pros and cons of filing a compensation claim with one of our trained claims advisors. If you decide to go ahead with your claim, one of our accident lawyers will represent you throughout your claim.

    How can Accident Advice Helpline help me?

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we can help you to file a compensation claim. We will match you up with a specialist accident lawyer in Ollerton, who will ensure that you receive a high standard of legal guidance throughout your case. We operate on a 100% no win, no fee basis, allowing you to hire an accident lawyer without worrying about hidden costs and hefty upfront fees.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Who are your personal injury lawyers?

    Our personal injury lawyers are legal experts who have chosen to specialise in road traffic accident claims. They have years of experience of dealing with road traffic accident cases and they will be able to guide you through the claims process with the greatest of ease.

    How can I assess the validity of my claim without contacting an accident lawyer in Ollerton?

    If you are unsure about whether or not you have a valid claim, call our freephone helpline and let our trained claims advisors provide you with honest legal advice. Alternatively, receive an instant claims appraisal through our 30-second test.

    Date Published: 27th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.